“Go-To” destination for portfolio builders.
Battle-tested hedge fund experts
Here’s what’s on the other side of the Wall.
SilverPepper aims to be the “Go-To” destination for portfolio builders in quest of high-quality, low correlation, hedged investment strategies. That’s because all SilverPepper Funds offer:
- Expert hedge-fund managers who are experienced and specialists in their investment disciplines.
- Single-manager strategies, making it easier for portfolio builders to craft the “missing piece of their asset-allocation pie chart” precisely to their specific needs.
- Fundamentally different strategies, like merger arbitrage and global macro, whose returns are not heavily dependent on the returns of the broad stock and bond markets.
- Battle-tested track records of managing substantially-similar investment strategies through times of market stress, like 2008. Click here to view that information in our Prospectus.
- Low correlation investment strategies (they zig when others zag), which is critical for portfolio diversification.
- Dynamic investment strategies that use both long and short positions as a way to increase the chance of success, regardless of the market’s direction.
- Hedging, and other protective measures, designed to reduce–although they may not prevent–the risk of loss, as in “Hedge Your Bets.”
Hedge fund strategies are fundamentally different. Use them.
This post was written by jbernard